Thursday, December 30, 2010

Time Flies...

Everybody says it, but really where did the year go?  Why is that when you're young time seems to drag, but as you age time just flies?

I can't say I'm sad to see 2010 leave.  It is one year I would not like to repeat for many reasons. I am however thankful for the many blessings I have. In 2011 I will make it my top priority to make sure that my gratitude is expressed fully to those who most impact my life. Not that I have been unkind, or at least I don't think that I have been, but I will be kind to others.  I will also keep my promise and commitment to get to know God.  I feel strongly about this...it is very important to me.  I am committed to weekly services at our new church and learn all that I can from Pastor in the message he shares.

On another note, it seems the snow from the Blizzard earlier this week is melting quickly.  In fact they say we should have a warm up with temperatures in the next few days.  Here's what it looked like at the beginning of the week around here.


Thanks goodness for our snow blower and our son Tim with his quad and the plow attachment, without these the job of clean up would have been unbearable.

Well that's all for now.  Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment