Thursday, December 31, 2009

Commitment for 2010

Wow, 2010. That's the first time I wrote that number.

As you can see my commitment to my blog was somewhat lacking last year. I also slacked on a project called Project 365. Project 365 is a scrapbook/journal challenge where you daily document activities and events in your life and that of your family. It's really a neat concept and then in the end there is this great memory book.
Creating Keepsakes offered a kit last year that had all the components you would need to put Project 365 together. I bought the kit and even pre-assembled the book, all I needed to do was add the pictures I took each day and the associated journaling. Well I flunked. I took daily pictures for a week and stopped at that point. I am the world's worst journaler...that would also explain my inattentiveness with this blog. I never wrote or jotted down a single thought. Pathetic...that's what I am.
On the eve of 2010 I want to change my mojo. I want to update my blog on a regular basis and also complete Project 365 for 2010. I'm already thinking and planning what my Project 365 will contain and how I'm going to keep on top of it.
Bill received a calendar sample in the mail and gave it to me. I had one of these last year and carried it around in my purse. Never wrote a darn thing in it except for a few appointments, but this should be no surprise should it? I plan on carrying my point and shoot camera and my new calendar with me where ever I go and use them both for my daily records. As I snap my picture I will quickly jot down my thoughts for that picture. Sounds easy enough...right?
So my desire to complete Project 365 is strong. I even want to post some examples of my scrapbook from time to time here on my blog. Keep tuned...
Donna

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your wonderful comment on my blog. I would have replied to you in an e-mail, but couldn't find an address.

    I'm amazed at the number of people who have made similar comments about their job and while it's sad to hear, at least I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

    Sounds like we are due to retire about the same time. What a glorious day that will be, huh? Hang in there...we'll make it!

    ReplyDelete